Grow your mobile & IoT business at Margin in Mobile 2020
Mobile data consumption continues to rise as more and more businesses deploy mobile based solutions.
The advent of 5G super-fast connectivity will fuel more exponential growth and create huge opportunities for resellers to provide an increased range of mobile, IoT and UC solutions to their customers.
Now is the time to ensure your mobile communications & IoT offering is fit for purpose and your business is poised for growth.
Spend time at Margin in Mobile with a range of mobile and IoT operators, service providers, vendors and distributors expert at helping their partners launch into, or grow existing mobile revenues.
Margin in Mobile will help you understand:
- What’s new in technology?
- What solutions are customers looking for?
- How do my team sell mobile and IoT more effectively?
Do not get left behind. Attendance is FREE!
2020 Event Schedule
Margin in Mobile is designed to provide busy reseller delegates with a stimulating and commercially valuable mix of education, networking, meetings and socialising. Here is the conference content programme for 2020.
|09:20am||Call for Educational Seminar|
Welcome & Introduction
SELLING MOBILE MADE SIMPLE
Kicking off the ‘Exploration of new opportunities in mobile’ theme, Garry Growns will look at how DWS can help resellers easily gain entry to the mobile market. In particular, he will look at how the DWS portal can make it simple for resellers to provision mobile solutions and provide online leasing approval, thus removing hardware barriers to entry – all whilst retaining ownership of the customer.
DISCOVER THE 5G OPPORTUNITY
Hear from Mark to understand the effect the digital disruption is having on new business models and the need for differentiation that are being driven from the UCaaS market and need to enable customers mobile requirements. In today’s workplace, mobile working goes beyond just voice, with employees needing to seamlessly access all essential applications on any device. Video and voice are critical applications to deliver across Gamma’s mobile data network. Our mobile proposition provides you full operational control, flexibility and ownership over the brand, contract, value proposition and pricing. In addition you will have access to the latest technology as it enters the market, including 5G.
MOBILE SOLUTIONS – THERE’S NO LIMIT
In his session, Iain will look at how Vanilla IP’s cloud management platform U-Boss enables resellers to control their mobile proposition build for their customers. Looking at a variety of different consumption and product choices (including both in-house and external options). Resellers need not be limited in their choices!
WINNING BUSINESS WITH eSim’s
“Mobile data is the fastest growing connectivity product in the UK, but the channel has been frustrated by retail MNOs undercutting them at the last minute. With eSIM, resellers have the ability to beat the competition on price, however it has enough value-add for them not to have to focus on this. We will explain how resellers can find, bid and win large-scale IoT and M2M mobile data rollouts, within their customer bases. We will also talk about what other elements of the IoT ecosystem they will need to develop in order to build a sustainable IoT business.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Mandy Fazelynia, Operations and Business Development Director and Rob Foster, Head of Channel Sales – Zest 4
As will have been demonstrated during the course of the morning, there are a vast array of mobile products, services and opportunities available. So how can resellers manage an expanded portfolio and scale without using multiple portals? Mandy and Rob will also examine how such a portfolio can help resellers build their valuation multiple on exit.
KEY TAKEAWAYS AND PANEL DEBATE
In this closing session, ICT journalist Will Garside will summarise the market opportunities and key takeaways from the Keynotes and will then chair a debate on the subjects presented.
|12:30pm||Q&A and Close of Conference|
|1:15pm||Networking Lunch||The Restaurant|
|2:00pm||Managed 1-2-1 meetings sessions|
|6:00pm||Delegate Express check in||Reception|
|7:30pm||Networking dinner, quiz and entertainment|
Who should attend
Margin in Mobile delegate places are offered on a complimentary basis to board level attendees representing reseller businesses which may include:
Managed Service Providers
We’re sorry but we cannot offer delegate places to mobile channel suppliers - vendors, distributors, operators, MVNOs, wholesale service providers etc.
Due to the current situation relating to the outbreak of Covid-19 Virus, the organisers of Margin in Mobile would like to reassure all our exhibitors, visitors, staff and our many partners that we are closely monitoring the situation and, in cooperation with our venues, we will be taking all sensible steps to ensure that Margin in Mobile proceeds safely and successfully.
You can all help us to have a safe and successful event by following the simple advice of the World Health Organization as you travel whilst attending events such as Margin in Mobile.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Please discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) of distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Physical contact has been shown to aid the transmission of Coronavirus. Some organisations may have issued “handshake bans” - please do not be offended if somebody refuses to shake hands with you – they are taking sensible precautions and are likely to be following their own corporate guidelines.
- If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no recent travel history to China or other affected areas, please practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and – ideally - stay at home until you have recovered.
- Avoid travelling at all if you have a temperature or a cough or a sore throat
- Exhibitors and sponsors, we also encourage you to take common-sense precautions in your participation
- Make sure tissues and hand sanitisers are available for your staff
- Ensure any staff members with any sort of cold symptoms do not attend the exhibition
- Keep all food areas very clean and tidy - make sure staff wash their hands before picking up any communal food (e.g. sandwich platter)
- PLEASE don’t offer unwrapped sweets or snacks
- We would prefer that you did not hand out general leaflets, pens etc for obvious reasons. Documentation can of course be available on stand.
We are carefully following government guidance, which, among other things, is to have good hand and respiratory hygiene and will have hand sanitisers/wipes at key locations around the event
We will also add signage regarding hygiene which will be in key locations.
If you are a supplier to the mobile reseller channel and would like to get involved at Margin in Mobile, please contact
This year the Margin in Mobile event is being hosted at the Northampton Marriott Hotel.
Northampton Marriott Hotel